Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So the adventure begins...

Well actually it began many moons ago, but we are going to start with it today.  So here's a little background information to get you up to speed...

I married this amazing guy in May of 1997, who happens to be an officer in the United States Navy.  Really I always said I was never going to get married...he was able to knock my socks off and give me enough butterflies in my stomach to change my mind, and shoot convince me to move around the country with him (ok so we've been fortunate enough to not have to move to much thus far).  Again, hmph who would have thought I would have left the comforts of little ole' Clifton Park!!!  Well, so anyway, we got hitched in May of 97 and in June of 1998 we had our first child, a little girl, Nina (keep count that makes one).  We then had our second, a son in November of 2001, Michael (two).  In 2004 we had another little pink bundle of joy, Bella (yes, that makes three and yes we do know what causes this phenomenon) and at the end of 2005 another little blessing was born and we named her Angel (yep, our first mistake...as I'm sure you will read as time goes on), LOL!  So there you go...that's how I got to be a mommy of four and of course that's only if you do not count the husband, the two dogs, and the cat who thinks he is a dog...

So fast forward to today....June 9th, 2010 and a couple of weeks into summer break, 62 days till the wee ones go back to school (yes, I am counting) .  Don't get me wrong I love my children to death, but 24/7 with all four of them can be chaotic three ring circus at times...which can send mommy into something that is a cross between a frustrated and panicked crazy person.  I really think it's my OCD to want to be in control and have things be orderly and civil, two words that do not always mesh well with four children!  Now that we are all up-date...I need to get the kids lunch....before the drive me bonkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment