Friday, July 2, 2010

Been Committed!!!

Or maybe I just need to be!  So yesterday I officially registered hubby and I for the 26.2 with Donna, The Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer...276 days and counting.  On the note my stomach just did flip flops!  Spinnng Training has been almost null for the past week and a half, thanks to the little invaders   Alien that joined us then , I think it is safe to say they are gone (God I pray they are).  Checking the girls' heads and us all wearing shower caps was just not fun.  Anyway, I did make it to the gym yesterday, it was not easy but I did it.  Today, I am not going however, as we get to go "Family Fun Day" for hub's work ....although I need to get back in the Jillian Michaels Bow Down routine on the WiiMMM, wonder if it is programed to have her yell at you when you miss your workouts, LOL!  So tomorrow is my long run, last week was supposed to be four and this week five.  I didn't run last weekend, but I am this weekend, so it will be five miles for me.  Woot Woot!  I know I can do it!!!

Well I'm totally zoning  Eye out at the screen, so I guess I need to drag my tired lazy buttocks up off this chair and get some housework done before we go out this morning...seriously when is the caffeine  Coffee going to kick in Shocked !!!  Happy Fourth of July weekend everyone!!!!
 Flags  Flag Wave  USA Smiley  





No comments:

Post a Comment