Saturday, July 10, 2010

just keep running...

Well ending week three of my training on a good note, I ran Running four and a half miles this morning...of course there was a little bit of walking, but ran well over half of it and I'm feeling great.  Of course I had my running buddy Running Christine with me...that always help.  We kind of chit chat while we are running, makes the time go by faster and keeps me paced, no need to run out all hell and get stuck a couple miles from home exhausted.  I did however start a body cleanse/detox program yesterday, which may be a little rough on my runs, LOLOLOL!  We stopped into Publix to get a drink from the water fountain and I had the sudden urget to use the bathroom...not number one either!!!  Oh well, guess I can say I lost some weight on this run, onwards and upwards, although this is dully noted and will not happen during any week that I may have a race to run.  Bought myself some cute new running shoes and my feet feel great in them today, so they were a good choice (couldn't pass up the price...running shoes on clearance for $49 with an additional 25% off = $40...anyone who knows anything about the cost of running shoes knows what a steal that is).  My mother decided to take up running a few months ago and is going to run the Disney Princess Run with Christine and I which is two weeks after my full marathon (btw she is going to freakin smoke us at the rate she is going),  told me about these compression pants, so I bought some and they will be here Tuesday.  I'm curious to see if they do all they claim to do, although this mornig I'm feeling great and do not have any real aches and pains, I know that this is only a "short" run, and they start getting longer every week.  I have not my Wii Jillian Michaels Bow Down since the Friday before Father's Day...I need to get back on the ball game with that as well.  I can just picture in real life screaming at me about wasting her time and being a slacker and quitter... Tongue Out .  It's coming together and once the kids start school, did I mention that happens exactly one month from today (can I get a Whoop Whoop!! Smile ), things will get so much easier scheduling a workout.  Now it's off to do Saturday morning chores... Rolling Eyes  Clothes Line





No comments:

Post a Comment