Friday, June 18, 2010

Been MIA...

but I am back!  I have been keeping with my training and at some point today I need to squeeze in my Jillian Michaels  Bow Down workout.  This week has been insane Shocked , on top of starting my marathon training, my girls have their recital this week (tomorrow) and today is my oldest's 12th birthday.  What I want to know is how the heck or when the heck did I become old enough to have a 12 year old.  All kidding aside she is a beautiful person inside and out and I could not be happier with the young lady she is growing into.  If only we could slow it down a little, she is almost as tall as me (although that is not any great accomplishment as I am only 5 feet tall).  I also am PMS'ing (maybe a little TMI, but oh well), which makes me a bit of a snake charmer Snake .  Yesterday was the worst...I was bitchy, tired, cranky, irritable, did I mention bitchy!!  YIKES!  Fortunately I'm feeling better today...now it's just the stress of all that I have going on within the next 24 hours.  I have to go get the girls' dance bags and garment bags ready for recital  Ballerina , make sure I have everything for their hair (a small arsenal which includes good old fashioned Aqua Net).  I am also making a cake  Birthday Cake for Nina's birthday party tonight...and planning in my head the cake for her sleepover next week.  Get the house clean for the company coming over tonight...really what was I thinking a party tonight when we have to be out the door by 8:00am tomorrow...oh well.  I've always been the OCD that occasionally flys by the seat of my pants, you know have to keep the stress levels up to keep life interesting, LOL!
Well this was a brief entry...but now I have to go get my son from his last day of Boy Scout camp Hiker .

Here's my baby girl at about eight months old and now....




Birthday Song
 



No comments:

Post a Comment