Monday, June 14, 2010

Marathon Training Day One....complete

Only 244 days left to go! Running   Here is the link to the schedule I chose, although I shifted everything over a day to make Saturday my long run.  http://www.jeffgalloway.com/training/marathon.html    So today I did the run/walk for 30 minutes at a 3:2 pace (should be 2:1 pace, but I walked the track for a mile to warm up and it was hot at the gym this morning.)   I'm feeling really good lately, now that I'm getting back into a workout routine Raise The Roof , which is good because I do have a few pounds that I put on while Jason was in Iraq that I need to shed.  My goal to be a healthy sexy mother to four...don't shake your head, what's wrong with a mother of four, in her mid 30's wanting to feel sexy again. 

The goal for the rest day is to relax, maybe get a little color...just have to decide if it's going to be study (reading) or enjoyment reading....mmm!  Looking forward to my sushi "date" tonight with my sushi buddy...  Sushi yummy, been it's been awhile since I've had sushi so I'm looking forward to it.  I am curious how the mess in the Gulf is going to effect my favorite sushi joint, because I don't know about you but I prefer my sushi sans oil.   Tongue Out

Well, I guess I should get what I need to get done done so that I can take my wild and crazy girls out to play before they drive me totally insane with their over abundance of energy.  The have literally turned my hallway into a track and are running back and forth laughing and squealing.  I think my head may explode from all of the energy in the house....you know me and chaos Crazy .

 Bouncy 5  Bouncy 5  Bouncy 5  Bouncy 5  Bouncy 5  Bouncy 5  Bouncy 5  Bouncy 5









No comments:

Post a Comment