Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OMG...what a way to start a Monday...

I mean a Tuesday!!!  So, I got on the scale this morning and I took my before pictures, all I have to say is O..M..G..!!   Crazy   I wanted to hurl the camera, the pictures and the scale out the window, how could I let myself get to this point.  I must say I tossed my newly opened bag of Dove Dark Chocolate in the trash can and it's time to pick myself up by my boot straps.  As I stated earlier, I am going through a lot of emotional soul searching right now, trying to strengthen my bond with God, myself and my family.  Waking up one day and realizing that people aren't always who they seem to be or who you thought they were leads you to look inside yourself to look for answers.  However, even though I am going through this emotional war   Tank 2 inside myself I am going to have to reach deep down inside myself and pull out drive to get on with my physical goals before I end up eating myself into the next Biggest Loser contestant. No, I do not have a distorted perception of how big I am, I know I am know where near as big as the people on that show, the thing to add to that statement is ..not yet.  I do buy healthy food and serve healthy food, however, I do buy myself little treats  Chocolate to scarf down (usually I hide them from the kids so I get to eat them).  Also I have noticed that I am a bit of an emotional eater, but only when I am feeling down.  I know that getting my butt back into shape will help my emotional side as well.  Time to put on my big girl panties and start dealing and stop putting it off.  PS/ In case you are wondering I will not be posting the details, i.e. pictures and actual numbers on the scale, LOL...this is the world wide web Satellite Dish  and I do not need the whole world to see.  I will however, posts losses and gains and such.  OK...now to get cracking on the housework.





No comments:

Post a Comment